Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
A Luxurious Sanctuary, An Irreplaceable Opportunity
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set on 1.1 hectares, this beautiful federation style home is less than 30 minutes from the CBD yet feels a million miles away from the big city frenzy. Completely private and surrounded by rolling lawns and mature trees, it is an ideal property for families that enjoy active lifestyle or entertaining in style.
The large residence is in an elevated position and behind security gates offering a private environment with multiple living areas. When entering via the 150m driveway you pass established gardens which then welcomes you to the federation style homestead and into a grand entrance. From there you can go through to the formal living area with fireplace, or a billiard room with full built in bar and room for championship table. The dining room is an impressive 20 metres, with 10 foot plaster ceilings, and glass french doors opening out onto the atrium with spa overlooking the in-ground pool.
Flooded with an abundance of natural light, the kitchen boasts magnificent cabinetry, 5 burner gas stove, a central island of Carrara marble and has clearly been designed with the entertainer in mind. Throughout the rest of the home you will find a dedicated theatre room, generous study, a master suite with luxurious ensuite, and a further 5 bedrooms.
Moving out across the sandstone wrap around verandahs, you find yourself in your own haven of 2 acres of flower, fruit and vegetable gardens, including a designated chicken house and run. There are children's playgrounds and a full sized, fully lit tennis court for the older members of the family.
Faultless in design and flawless in finish, this stunning residence offers, but is not limited to;
- Billiard Room with room for a championship table, built- in full bar with full wine fridge
- 32 sqm of formal living with ornate fireplace and french doors
- Large dedicated, professional home office
- Open plan country kitchen with 5 x burner Gas Stove/oven with central Island made of carrara marble.
- Large informal TV/Movie theatre room
- Traditional fireplace with pot belly fireplace
- Master bedroom with beautiful crystal chandelier and ensuite with bath and dual shower stall
- 2 bedrooms open on to a wraparound toy room/play area
- Upstairs have extra 2 guest bedrooms with private bathroom giving you full privacy
- Atrium with spa/gym leading to the professional home office
- 11 metre In-Ground Pool with entertaining decks
- Full sized, fully lit tennis court
- Children's playgrounds with level playing areas
- 2 acres of flower, fruit and vegetable gardens and a designated chicken house and run
- 4 undercover car parks & ample guest parking,
- Multiple sheds, including several garden and two larger - ideal for storage
- 100 fruit orchards with 27 different varieties of fruit and nut
- Highest point in Bellbowrie (north east facing)
- Bore fed dam and 3 water tanks, reticulation watering system
- Three phase power throughout property
- Town water
- Wine cellar
Private inspections are welcome, please call Luke O'Kelly on 0408 330 161 to arrange.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1.1 ha / 2.72 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.