Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious & Private - Substantial First Home Apartment or Low Maintenance Superior Returning Investment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly placed in vibrant West End, this appealing inner-city apartment boasts an exceptionally large functional layout and a wonderful sense of peace and privacy.
Entertaining is made easy with a seamless transition from the living area onto the large private balcony/courtyard. Combined with great facilities this apartment offers a convenient cosmopolitan lifestyle to the astute home buyer or investor looking for a low maintenance superior returning investment
Rental Income $510 p.w + Depreciation Rates $350.65 p.q Water $270 p.q Body Corp $1,791.27 p.q
- 89m2 Internally + 51m2 private courtyard space.
- Two double-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- One bedroom with a balcony, one with ensuite
- Air Conditioned
- Secure car park
- Sliding glass doors open to balcony
- Intercom access
- Facilities include swimming pool, gym, spa
- Stroll to West End Ferry Terminal; restaurants, cafes and bars
- Easy access to South Bank, GOMA, QPAC and the Performing Arts Precinct.
- Brisbane State High Catchment, minutes to Somerville House and St Laurence's.
The West End lifestyle is one of a kind, don't miss your chance to snap up this great unit.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.