SOLD BY CLIVE O'KELLY - RAY WHITE WEST END
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Opportunity, it's an overused word particularly in real estate, but it is entirely applicable in this instance.
Going to auction is this substantial family home, which is currently tenanted as two apartments with a holding income of $625 per week or $32,500 per annum.
Surrounded by shops in the heart of one of Brisbane's oldest and most popular suburbs, this property has healthy investment fundamentals.
The potential to develop commercially is huge, subject to council approval, as the 405sq m land offers great visibility for signage with 10m frontage along the busy Sandgate Rd.
Purchase this city-fringe property and attain more than simply money in the bank, secure capital growth as well as cash flow.
This bustling Sandgate Rd commercial and retail pocket is only ten minutes from Brisbane's CBD and within close reach of public transport links, major roads, Brisbane Airport domestic and international terminals, quality schools, Toombul Shopping Centre and Westfield Chermside.
Please call us today with any queries regarding this valuable investment.
- Large family home currently rented as two apartments
- Holding income $625/week - $32,500 p.a.
- Adjacent to a popular commercial and retail precinct
- Commercial potential
- 10m street frontage and excellent exposure
- Eagle Junction State School catchment, close to quality private schools
- Ten minutes to Brisbane's CBD and Brisbane Airport
- Neighbouring Clayfield train station and bus links
3 garage spaces