Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,012 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
Spacious and bright two bedroom apartment in an amazing location. An appealing choice for the first home buyer or investor alike, this apartment promises a lifestyle of unrivalled convenience. Within 100m of the soon-to-be-completed $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining and a 5min stroll to the CityCat ferry terminal.
Featuring bright interiors throughout, this light-filled open plan apartment is generously proportioned with two large bedrooms and an oversized central bathroom. For families and pet owners alike, this apartment offers a very unique and highly sought after position on the ground floor with a courtyard and grassed area.
Features of this apartment include:
Presenting an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End, this apartment
is conveniently placed within walking distance to the Brisbane riverfront, scenic parks, weekend markets, popular cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, new buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD.
Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– Just 100m from kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville
House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths.
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Perfect first home or safe foothold in this popular West End market.
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction on the 17th, if not prior. Contact Luke O’Kelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.