Rates: $559 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | 630m²
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 2
Enjoy the peace, privacy and convenience of this stunning home, nestled in a quiet, family friendly and highly sought after pocket of Indooroopilly. This home invites you to enjoy the great outdoors. With such a large, fully fenced and completely flat front and back yard and with easy access to hectares of parkland, bikeways, play equipment and sports fields, you can safely throw away the xbox, the ipad and the smartphone!
With crisp white walls, high ceilings, polished timber flooring, and natural light flooding every room, this property is timeless, bright and spacious. The large entertainer’s balcony and spacious backyard provides plenty of opportunities to host and entertain family and friends.
Features of this apartment include:
Located close to all amenities and transport, popular schools, sporting complexes, shopping precincts, parklands and more, and with easy access to the Centenary Highway and Moggill Road, it’s abundantly clear why so many people want to live in this amazing area.
– Rainbow Forest Park at the end of the street links to hectares of further parkland including Cliveden Park and incorporates off leash park, sporting fields, playgrounds and footpaths;
– The footpaths through the parkland are also used for bikes and link directly to bikeways to the CBD and 17 Mile Rocks;
– The Centenary Highway bus stop is only a 1.2km walk and offers 5 bus alternatives with routes to Indooroopilly, the CBD and UQ;
– Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and train station are mere minutes away while UQ is easy to access both by car and public transport;
– Part of highly desirable Indooroopilly State School (ranked 8th in Queensland) and Indooroopilly High School (ranked 22nd) catchments;
– Within an easy 1.5km walking distance to Ambrose Treacy College while an abundance of other excellent private schools are within a 5-10 minute drive including BBC, St Peters, Brigidine and St Aidan’s.
Christmas is coming fast so be quick to make sure you are enjoying it here.
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior.
Contact Fiona Conde on 0447 337 716 or Luke O’Kelly 0408 330 161 to secure your inspection or for further information.