Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corp: $941 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
This two bedroom apartment is comfortable, private, cool and spacious. Two bedrooms with mirrored built-ins; one with its own private terrace, 2 bathrooms including ensuite, a well appointed functional kitchen with double sized fridge space, pantry and plenty of storage all combine to create a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle.
The location is unbeatable as Sassari is situated right on the river with close access to the boardwalk and cycling path to the city as well as being a stone’s throw to gyms, yoga studios, café’s, bars, restaurants, bus stops, shops, and the new Montague Markets, offering every convenience.
104 Sassari offers so many great features including:
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes;
– Two modern bathrooms with plenty of storage;
– Large living area which flows seamlessly out onto the oversized courtyard;
– Ground floor position with a north facing aspect;
– Superb natural light and ventilation;
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout;
– 1 secure car park.
Not to mention, the complex is home to a sky deck. The sparkling in-ground pool is perfect for entertaining guests in the warmer months. After a dip, you can enjoy a drink and a meal in the communal rooftop BBQ area.
With an unbeatable location, Sassari is situated right on the river. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 2 min walk to the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Earmarked closeby to the pre-approved Toowong-West End green bridge;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Apartments in this tightly held complex are rarely available, so if you’re looking to purchase at the most opportune time, come along and see why you should be thinking “104 Sassari.”
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.