Click to download Disclosure Statement
Rates: $430 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q. | Body Corp Levy: $904 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Offering spacious contemporary living in a vibrant and transformative location, we present to you apartment 10407. A literal stone’s throw from the Brisbane River and a short stroll from the cafes and amenities that West End has to offer, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is the perfect inner-city haven set in the heart of one of Brisbane’s most lively and thriving suburbs.
This apartment will serve as a funky inner-city pad for young professionals or a strong addition to the portfolio of savvy investors. Light + Co is a well-equipped and near new complex, which offers an enviable lifestyle just moments from the Brisbane CBD.
– Elevated position with views over West End and out towards Mt Cootha;
– Near new apartment with high ceilings, natural light, and stylish finishings;
– Modern, well-appointed kitchen with a trendy brick look splashback;
– Master bedroom with built in robe and spacious ensuite;
– Expansive second bedroom with built in robe;
– Contemporary second bathroom with a good size vanity, large shower and ample storage;
– Convenient and well concealed separate laundry;
– Split-system air-conditioning in the living and bedroom spaces;
– 1 secure car park.
– Complex is set on 4,500m2 of landscaped gardens and recreational space including a lagoon-style pool;
-Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, public transport, and the Brisbane CBD.
Architecturally designed, both the apartment and complex have touches of the Scandinavian style in their design plus industrial-inspired materials and features. Entering the apartment itself, you will appreciate how bright and airy the space is with high ceilings, polished timber floors, and sleek fittings and finishings.
The open-plan living space is air-conditioned for your comfort and flows onto a generously proportioned balcony with sweeping views of West End. Relax here with a morning cup of coffee or enjoy a drink with guests as you watch the sunset.
Returning indoors, both bedrooms are generously proportioned and include large windows to allow natural light and breezes into the home. Floor-to-ceiling tiles and timber cabinetry in the bathroom ensure this space is sleek and stylish.
Hosting family and friends in this home will be a joy; you will appreciate the stone benchtops and stainless-steel European appliances as you cook up a storm in the kitchen. If you need more space to entertain, there are multiple communal areas for residents to utilise throughout the complex. The complex occupies 4,500m2 of landscaped gardens including a resort-style lagoon pool, communal BBQ facilities, and a multiple purpose common room which will allow you to entertain guests regardless of the weather.
Just a stone’s throw from the Brisbane River with Davies Park and other recreational amenities close at hand, it is hard to believe that you are just 2km from the Brisbane CBD. You will have little need for your secure car space as there are a multitude of public transport options on your doorstep. Direct buses to the Brisbane CBD, UQ, and QUT leave from just 150 metres away or you may choose to ride your bike to work. Your weekends will be spent exploring the thriving local café scene or the nearby South Bank cultural precinct. The property is in the catchment zone for Brisbane High School and West End State School plus close to Somerville and St Laurence’s College.
– Bus stop 100m
– Aldi Supermarket 100m
– Montague Markets with Woolworths, specialty retail and dining 650m
– Davies Park 850m
– West End Ferry Terminal 1.3km
– West End Markets & Shopping Precinct 1.9km
– South Bank Parklands 2km
– Musgrave Park 2.3km
– South Brisbane Station 2.5km
– Brisbane State High School 2.6km
– Queensland Children’s Hospital 2.8km
– Mater Hospital 2.8km
– Griffith University, South Bank Campus 3.4km
– Suncorp Stadium 3.5km
– Go Between Bridge 4km
– The Wesley Hospital 4.2km
– Toowong Village 4.7km
– The University of Queensland 9km
Our instructions are clear, this property will be sold at AUCTION if not prior.
Call Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas 0436 332 483 for further information or to organise your viewing.