Click to download Rental Appraisal
Rates: $386 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corp: $1,371 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
A low-maintenance and luxurious lifestyle is on offer at the esteemed Water’s Edge complex. Offering a sensational backdrop to life in the heart of it all, this free-flowing two bedroom apartment will be sure to impress.
Sleek, stylish and beautifully appointed, the apartment itself offers the kind of high quality features and finishes one would expect in a property of this caliber. The elegant kitchen includes Miele appliances, a gas oven and cook top, Caesar stone bench tops, wine fridge and breakfast bar. Flowing on from the kitchen is an open plan living and dining area opening out onto a generous balcony.
The master bedroom comfortably accommodates a king size bed and includes a stunning ensuite. Bedroom two is also spacious and includes a built-in robe. There is a convenient internal laundry with washing machine and wall-mounted dryer included.
Bikes and boxes can be stored in a private storage locker and a car bay is included in the secure garage.
Additional features of this contemporary home include security entrance, intercom, ducted air-conditioning and regular evening security monitoring of the complex.
Outside you will find a summer house with outdoor kitchen and barbecue area where residents gather for regular get togethers. Here you can rest by the lagoon style wading pool, take a dip in the 25m infinity pool or relax in a chaise while enjoying the breathtaking river views. You will also have access to a fully equipped gymnasium and over 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens.
Features of this apartment include:
– Large, open plan apartment in a secure complex with two spacious bedrooms and an expansive entertainer’s balcony;
– Open-plan layout with an abundance of natural light and leafy outlook from the balcony;
– High-end fittings and finishings including modern appliances, stylish tiling, and ducted air-conditioning;
– Resort-style amenities set on 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens including two pools and multiple entertaining areas;
– Secure parking with storage cage.
Presenting an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End, this apartment has direct access to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking to secure your future lifestyle in one of West End’s premium apartment complexes no need to look further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.