Capturing the tranquility of riverside living and the convenience of Inner-City dwelling, Penthouse 11107 within Gardens Riverside complex is the ultimate place to call home. The amazing flexibility created by this meticulous design provides multiple spaces to entertain as well as breathe and relax while taking in the amazing tranquility on offer.
Space, style and natural light exude from this residence. A five bedroom sky home on the banks of West End is extremely rare, being one of two which have hit the market in the last 3 years. This sky home has been superbly designed to fulfill your every desire. Offering exceptional lifestyle oriented living, this turn key product is dressed to impress. Come and see for yourself, it will not disappoint.
Some of its many features include:
– Seamless indoor/outdoor connection relishing abundant natural light and cooling breezes while creating the ultimate space for entertaining;
– Two generous balconies offering separate aspects with spectacular Brisbane river and Brisbane city skyline views, these spaces offer you the luxury of multiple entertainment spaces;
– Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen with soaring 3.7m ceiling maximising on the copious natural light;
– Stunning main entertainer’s kitchen with Caesarstone bench-top, smoked mirror splash-back, Fisher & Paykel french door plumbed refrigerator, Siemens induction cook top and oven, Miele dishwasher and combination tap with instant boiled water;
– Second kitchenette, affording you the option of dual living;
– Fancy hidden bar with smoked mirror splash-back, timber shelves, custom wine drawers, Vintec wine fridge and separate fridge/freezer;
– Copious space ideal for families with separate second living area;
– 5 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins, plush carpet, quality blockout curtains, luxurious sheers and ceiling fans;
– Lavish Master retreat – a wonderful haven with direct access to the main balcony with amazing river views and a spacious walk through robe leading to a lush dual vanity en-suite;
– 3 luxurious and elegant bathrooms with Gareth Ashton fittings, Italian porcelain tiles and Halo hand basins;
– Separate laundry room with Caesarstone bench, ceiling mounted clothesline and AEG front load washing machine and condenser dryer;
– Speedy internet connection with Fibre to the Premise (FTP);
– 3 carparks – 1 double with electric powerpoint for electric car charging and 1 single with three storage cages in total;
– Resort-style amenities set on 5,500m2 of landscaped gardens including a large lagoon style pool, 25m lap pool, gym, theatre and multiple entertaining areas including stylish cabanas and BBQ areas.
The property also features easy access to multiple public transport facilities including:
– 24hr City Glider and City Council Bus service operating along Montague Rd;
– West End CityCat terminal easily accessible offering simple access to University of Queensland and across inner Brisbane;
– Car access to the CBD is quick via Victoria Bridge and William Jolly Bridge, plus the Go Between Bridge for simple access to lifestyle precincts like Suncorp Stadium and Paddington (Barracks and Caxton Street);
– The Go Between Bridge also offers direct connection to the Inner City Bypass (ICB) linking to Brisbane airport, the Sunshine Coast and M1.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 2 min walk from the new 1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of specialty retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometres of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
This is a rare opportunity to buy such an outstanding sky home in one of the most sought-after residential complexes in West End.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.