Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,342 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
A low-maintenance and luxurious lifestyle is on offer at the esteemed Water’s Edge complex. Offering a sensational backdrop to life in the heart of it all, this free-flowing two bedroom apartment will be sure to impress. Upon entering, the open plan living and dining area is spacious and bright. Blending unobtrusively into the living space is a sleek kitchen with integrated dishwasher, a DeLonghi wine fridge and pull-out pantry. Featuring a large capacity Miele oven and five-burner Miele gas cooktop it is definitely designed to cater for family living, complete with a large central island with breakfast bar adorned with a glistening Caesar- stone countertop.
Hosting family and friends will be effortless, with a seamless connection between the indoor spaces and entertainer’s balcony. Whether you are having dinner with guests or simply enjoying a morning cup of coffee, this space is one to be enjoyed.
Ideal for executive couples, downsizers, or families alike, there are two generously proportioned bedrooms on offer. Each bedroom is queen-sized with ducted air-conditioning, and plush carpet. The master boasts a large ensuite and opens out onto the balcony.
This complex is highly sought after with its five-star quality amenities. You have the option to meet all of your fitness needs at home; choose between laps in the 25m heated pool, or simply splash in the lagoon-style wading pool. You will also have access to a fully equipped gymnasium and over 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens, including communal BBQ facilities for residents and guests.
Features of this apartment include:
– Large, open plan apartment in a secure complex with two spacious bedrooms and an expansive entertainer’s balcony;
– Open-plan layout with an abundance of natural light and leafy outlook from the balcony;
– High-end fittings and finishings including modern appliances, stylish tiling, and ducted air-conditioning;
– Resort-style amenities set on 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens including two pools and multiple entertaining areas;
– Secure parking with storage cage.
Presenting an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End, this apartment has direct access to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.