HUGE COURTYARD – DIRECT RIVERFRONT
Click to download Contract
Click to download Disclosure Statement
Click to download Offer Preparation Form
Click to download Floor Plan
Click to download Rental Appraisal
Rates: $333 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,354 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 2
Offering exclusive and prestigious Inner-City waterfront living in the trendy suburb of West End, Regatta Apartments is located on a quiet street and is close to all amenities including the South Bank precinct, alfresco eateries, river walkways, public transport and so much more!
Spacious and well-designed, this exceptional 2 bedroom apartment is set in a modern oasis and showcases impressive river views. Boasting one of the largest courtyard areas on offer in West End, this apartment stands out from the rest!
This apartment features:
- Open plan living with over 90sqm of luxurious internal space;
- Outstanding 73sqm courtyard providing the perfect place to entertain or sit back, relax and enjoy the river views;
- Stylish wooden flooring throughout;
- Central kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar and ample preparation and cupboard space;
- 2 oversized bedrooms with built-ins, master also has a walk-in robe, ensuite and direct balcony access;
- Both main and ensuite bathrooms are generous in size;
- Separate laundry room;
- Air-conditioning throughout;
- 2 secure car parks plus storage;
- Small, secure and extremely well-maintained complex on the banks of the Brisbane River with intercom system and on-site manager plus a 20m pool.
The property also features easy access to multiple public transport facilities including:
- 24hr City Glider and City Council Bus service operating along Montague Rd;
- West End CityCat terminal easily accessible offering simple access to University of Queensland and across inner Brisbane;
- Car access to the CBD is quick via Victoria Bridge and William Jolly Bridge, plus the Go Between Bridge for simple access to lifestyle precincts like Suncorp Stadium and Paddington (Barracks and Caxton Street);
- The Go Between Bridge also offers direct connection to the Inner City Bypass (ICB) linking to Brisbane airport, the Sunshine Coast and M1.
- Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
- 5 min walk to the brand new Montague Markets with Full size Woolworths supermarket, 15 specialty shops and medical & allied services hub;
- With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
- Only a 4 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
- Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
- Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
- A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to own this magnificent riverfront property. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.