Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,395 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Waters Edge, within the esteemed Riverside Apartments complex, occupies an enviable position along the Brisbane River. From your new apartment, you will enjoy river views that can never be built out and easy access to all the amenities the West End peninsula has to offer.
Entering the apartment, large glass doors and high ceilings allow for an abundance of natural light and cooling breezes. The open plan layout has a central gourmet kitchen overlooking the open plan living and dining area, which flows seamlessly onto the entertaining balcony. Cook up a storm for friends and family in the sleek kitchen which offers intelligent storage solutions, stone benchtops, Miele appliances, and custom cabinetry. After dinner, you can relax with your guests on the large entertaining balcony, with a leafy outlook and cooling breezes.
The two generously proportioned bedrooms are well-separated, each with lush carpet, built-in storage, direct access to the balcony, and ducted air-conditioning. The master also includes a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite with double vanity plus striking white tiling from floor-to-ceiling.
Offering a riverfront address, Waters Edge contains resort-style facilities for residents and guests alike. Within the 4000m2 of landscaped gardens, you will find a 25-metre heated infinity pool for fitness and a wading pool for relaxation. Communal BBQ and outdoor areas are ideal for entertaining, or you can utilise the fully equipped gymnasium.
Perfect for the owner occupier or investor, everything you or your tenants could need is within easy reach. Walk or cycle along Riverside Drive to the city centre or catch one of the frequent express buses from less than 400m away. Your weekends will be spent exploring West End’s thriving cafe and restaurant scene or enjoy fresh produce from the nearby Davies Park markets.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Features of this apartment include:
– Large, open plan apartment in a secure complex;
– Two spacious bedrooms (master with WIR and second bedroom with built-in);
– Two modern bathrooms (master bedroom with ensuite);
– Gourmet kitchen with ample storage and stainless-steel appliances;
– Open-plan layout with an abundance of natural light;
– High-end fittings and finishings including modern appliances, stylish tiling and ducted air-conditioning;
– Resort-style amenities set on 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens including two pools and multiple entertaining areas;
– Secure parking with storage cage.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A contemporary apartment in such a sought-after location will be in high demand amongst a wide array of buyers.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.