Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1403.25 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
ALL OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION ENCOURAGED!
West End is continuing to evolve and NOW is the time to BUY! SL8 at West End is a contemporary residential complex that blends a sophisticated architectural solution with the rawness and organic feel of West End. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment sits at a fantastic riverside location surrounded by eclectic eateries and boutique shops. It’s comforting to know you’re never more than a couple of minutes away from a steaming hot latte when you need one, and it won’t matter if your favourite restaurant is booked out, because living in West End means you’ll have a dozen favourite restaurants.
Embellished with fine European appliances, contemporary finishes and clean lines, the apartment is stylish yet comfy. Located on the 3rd floor, this light filled apartment is decorated with neutral tones and clean lines – a commercial style for which the architect Donovan Hill is renowned.
Further features of this apartment include:
– Cleverly designed floor plan offering generous open plan living;
– Spacious balcony with green outlook providing privacy – ideal for relaxing and enjoying the pleasant surroundings;
– Stylish kitchen with full breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances (incl dishwasher) and stone bench tops;
– 2 spacious and well-separated bedrooms – main has an ensuite and direct balcony access, both with built in robes;
– Air-conditioning throughout;
– Screened front door allowing for wonderful cross breezes;
– Separate laundry;
– 1 secure car park and over bonnet storage;
– Ample visitor parking;
– The building is serviced by 2 high speed fibre internet options;
– Luxurious facilities include landscaped grounds, large 16m lap pool, gym, 24 hour video surveillance, intercom and on-site management.
The location is unrivalled with Davis Park (including Saturday’s fresh produce markets) and the river on your doorstep. Ease of lifestyle is guaranteed with an array of public transport at your doorstep, including the train line, CityCat ferry and CityGlider bus; or make the choice to walk to Brisbane CBD, Suncorp Stadium, Southbank, Brisbane convention centre, Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and other museums.
With the added benefit of being in both Brisbane State High & West End Primary school catchments, what more could you and your family need?
This is a rare opportunity to buy such an outstanding apartment in one of the most sought-after locations in West End.
Contact Luke O’Kelly & Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.