Rates: $430.40 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,278 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Offering exclusive and prestigious inner-city living in the trendy suburb of West End, Regatta Apartments is located on a quiet street and is close to all amenities including the South Bank precinct, alfresco eateries, river walkways, public transport and so much more! Perfectly positioned, this apartment is just metres from the Brisbane River foreshore, providing the ideal opportunity to make this enviable lifestyle your own.
Spacious and well-designed, this exceptional two bedroom, two bathroom apartment showcases a sizable layout with over 90sqm of luxurious internal living space. This apartment also features front and rear balconies, which provide an additional 44sqm of entertaining space, flooding the apartment with light and cross breezes year round.
Further features of this apartment include:
– Stylish wooden flooring throughout;
– Central kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar and ample preparation and cupboard space;
– Two oversized bedrooms both with balcony access, master also has a walk-in robe, and ensuite;
– Both main and ensuite bathrooms are generous in size;
– European laundry;
– Air-conditioning throughout;
– 1 secure car parks plus storage;
– Small, secure and extremely well-maintained complex on the banks of the Brisbane River with intercom system and on-site manager plus a 20m pool.
The property also features easy access to multiple public transport facilities including:
24hr City Glider and City Council Bus service operating along Montague Rd;
West End CityCat terminal easily accessible offering simple access to University of Queensland and across inner Brisbane;
Car access to the CBD is quick via Victoria Bridge and William Jolly Bridge, plus the Go Between Bridge for simple access to lifestyle precincts like Suncorp Stadium and Paddington (Barracks and Caxton Street);
The Go Between Bridge also offers direct connection to the Inner City Bypass (ICB) linking to Brisbane airport, the Sunshine Coast and M1.
Positioned on the banks of the Brisbane River, you have immediate access to kilometres of riverside walking/bike tracks as well as excellent access to CityCat, shops, the West End Markets and of course the nearby Brisbane CBD. In addition, West End State School is just a short walk away and you’re in the coveted Brisbane State High catchment zone!
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 5 min walk to the brand new Montague Markets with Full size Woolworths supermarket, 15 specialty shops and medical & allied services hub;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 4 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to own this magnificent riverfront property. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.