Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,388 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Location: Ray White West End (5/156 Boundary Street, West End)
Thursday 8th July 2021 at 11am
ALL OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION ENCOURAGED!
Offering direct access to the Brisbane River and the beautiful West End Riverside parklands, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the Waters Edge complex has been carefully designed to exude space and luxury with an abundance of natural light. Intelligently crafted, the property flows from its entry to a generous open-plan living and dining space. Extending the entertainment options, an adjoining balcony looks out to an enviable vista. Host guests here, or discover the wide array of attractions just moments away. Completing this central living area is a beautiful modern kitchen – thoughtfully crafted with high-end Miele appliances, intelligent storage solutions, and stone benchtops. Inviting you to enjoy exceptional resort-style facilities and the convenience of living close to the CBD, this immaculate residence is one you will want to call your own.
Ideal for executive couples, downsizers, or families alike, the two bedrooms are set on either side of the residence. Wonderfully lavish, a sizeable master bedroom showcases balcony access, a built-in robe and an impeccable ensuite. Finishing the property is a second bedroom also featuring a built-in robe, as well as a well-appointed main bathroom and a separate laundry.
Features of this apartment include:
– Large, open plan apartment in a secure complex;
– Spacious two bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes;
– Two modern bathrooms (master bedroom with ensuite);
– Gourmet kitchen with ample storage and stainless-steel appliances;
– Open-plan layout with an abundance of natural light;
– High-end fittings and finishings including modern appliances, stylish tiling, and ducted air-conditioning;
– Secure parking with storage cage.
When it comes to lifestyle, this complex is complete with five-star quality amenities. You have the option to meet all of your fitness needs at home; choose between laps in the 25m heated pool, or simply splash in the lagoon-style wading pool. You will also have access to a fully equipped gymnasium and over 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens, including communal BBQ facilities for residents and guests. Ideally situated in the heart of thriving West End, your new home has direct access to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.