Rates: $387 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,395 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
A low-maintenance and luxurious lifestyle is on offer at the esteemed Water’s Edge complex. This two bedroom top floor apartment has been carefully designed to exude space and luxury with 3m ceilings and an abundance of natural light. Intelligently crafted, the property flows from its entry to a generous open-plan living and dining space. Extending the entertainment options, an adjoining balcony looks out to an enviable vista. Host guests here, or discover the wide array of attractions just moments away. Completing this central living area is a beautiful modern kitchen – thoughtfully crafted with high-end Miele appliances, intelligent storage solutions, and stone benchtops.
Hosting family and friends is effortless, with a seamless connection between the indoor spaces and entertainer’s balcony. Whether you are having dinner with guests or simply enjoying a morning cup of coffee, you can soak up the cooling breezes, or if you are in the mood for more privacy, the balcony has the added convenience of two remote operated blinds, making the outdoor space cosy and secluded, with year round comfort.
Ideal for executive couples, downsizers, or families alike, the two bedrooms are set on either side of the residence. With the spacious master bedroom opening out onto the balcony and featuring a built-in robe and an impeccable ensuite. There is also a second bedroom equipped with a generous built-in robe, plus a well-appointed modern main bathroom. Each bedroom is queen-sized with ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and plush carpet.
When it comes to lifestyle, this complex is complete with five-star quality amenities. You have the option to meet all of your fitness needs at home; choose between laps in the 25m heated pool, or simply splash in the lagoon-style wading pool. You will also have access to a fully equipped gymnasium and over 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens, including communal BBQ facilities for residents and guests. Ideally situated in the heart of thriving West End, your new home has direct access to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Features of this apartment include:
– Large, open plan apartment in a secure complex;
– Spacious two bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes;
– Two modern bathrooms (master bedroom with ensuite;
– Gourmet kitchen with ample storage and stainless-steel appliances;
– Top floor apartment;
– Open-plan layout with an abundance of natural light;
– High-end fittings and finishings including modern appliances, stylish tiling, ceiling fans throughout and ducted air-conditioning;
– Resort-style amenities set on 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens including two pools and multiple entertaining areas;
– Secure parking with storage cage.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.