Rates: $430 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q. | Body Corp Levy: $1,168 p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
With a gorgeous leafy outlook and prime location, this property offers a phenomenal lifestyle opportunity for an owner occupier, or an irresistible equation for an investor with healthy rental returns. One of only six in a very cosy and private complex, this apartment is in prime position within 50m of the West End Ferry and City Cat terminal and bus stop. Thus making for an easy commute for any city bound professional or university student, and within minutes of the West End entertainment precinct.
Features of this apartment include:
– Three generous bedrooms with an abundance of natural light;
– Large main bathroom;
– Spacious balcony and courtyard area accessible from two of the bedrooms;
– Fans in all bedrooms and in the living with air-conditioning in the main bedroom and living area;
– Open plan tiled living/dining area;
– Complex is secure with intercom access;
– Low body corporate rates with great rental returns.
Presenting an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End, this apartment is 50m to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city center. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 600m up the road and find yourself at the new 1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment, located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new 1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 10 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Earmarked closeby to the pre-approved Toowong-West End green bridge;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking an unrivaled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A contemporary apartment in such a sought-after location will be in high demand amongst a wide array of buyers.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to organise your inspection or for further information.