Click to download Rental Appraisal
Rates: $387 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $898 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Offering a sensational backdrop to life in the heart of it all, apartment 20002 offers the unique opportunity for the savvy investor or owner occupier to enter the inner-city Brisbane property market. Radiance within Light+Co Apartments is an elegant, contemporary residential building which offers easy access to every convenience imaginable.
This stylish and spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is located on the ground floor with the added convenience of private access and a spacious courtyard perfect for entertaining guests. Exceptionally well-positioned to take advantage of everything West End has to offer, this incredible apartment has an endless array of quality features including:
– Spacious and contemporary open plan living and dining, seamlessly connecting with the spacious courtyard;
– Full sized, well-appointed kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, Miele Appliances and exceptional storage and bench space;
– Master bedroom with built in robe and direct access to both the ensuite and courtyard;
– Contemporary second bathroom with a good size vanity, ample storage and internal laundry;
– Industrially-inspired urban design, with hints of brick, wood, metal, glass and white tile;
– 1 secure car park + storage cage;
– Secure street access via Beesley Street;
– Architecture by renowned RotheLowman;
– 4,500sqm of soft, green landscaping private gardens & pools, BBQ facilities and tranquil hideaways;
Leave the car at home and enjoy a leisurely stroll to West End’s famous dining and entertainment precinct, riverside parks, bikeways and ferry which deliver you to the University of Queensland or City. Bus stops are on your doorstep and there’s easy access to the CityGlider and CityCat. Stock up on your fresh food at the nearby produce market on Saturdays or make the 10 minute walk to Southbank and savour the parklands’ vibrancy. The property is in the catchment zone for Brisbane High School and West End State School plus close to Somerville and St Laurence’s College.
This apartment is attractively located:
Reward yourself with this serene sanctuary in an eclectic and friendly community – simply move straight in and enjoy!
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior. Contact Luke O’Kelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.