Click to download Rental Appraisal
Rates: $408 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $924 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Offering a sensational backdrop to life in the heart of it all, this free-flowing design showcases an abundance of natural light through the intuitive use of glass. Hosting family and friends is effortless, with a seamless connection between the indoor spaces and large wrap around entertainer’s balcony.
You’ll love the convenience and accessibility of this location, surrounded by numerous gyms, pilates and yoga studios, bars, boutique breweries and endless food and coffee options, not to mention within walking distance to Aldi and the brand new 1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full line woolworths.
Features of this apartment include:
– Intuitive layout blending the generous internal and external living spaces into one;
– Modern finishes and full-height windows that welcome in the light;
– Generous open plan living space with room for separate living and dining areas;
– Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space and quality Miele stainless steel appliances;
– Two generous bedrooms elegantly designed with neutral tones and ceiling fans;
– Main bedroom with direct access to the outdoor balcony;
– Air conditioning throughout;
– Secure lock up basement garage;
– Intercom system;
– Swimming pool and BBQ for your enjoyment.
Meander only 100m down to the river and stroll along the walking and cycling paths that extend all the way from Orleigh Park to the city. With car, pedestrian and cycle bridges linking to the city and excellent public transport options, this apartment offers the buyer the best of inner-city living. It’s an easy saunter to the up-and-coming culinary hub of Montague Road, and within easy walking distance to a myriad of restaurants including: Ehden Bar and Kitchen, La Lupa, Mr Hong Modern Asian Restaurant, The Montague Hotel, Fat Dumpling, Wara Sushi and Voglia, to name a few.
This apartment is attractively located:
Whether you’re looking for an Inner-City pad or an astute investment – apartments of this calibre do not last long!
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior. Contact Luke O’Kelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.