Rates: $408 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $993 p.q
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
Gardens Riverside has set a new benchmark for living in this highly sought-after location. Boasting more than 5,500m2 of open landscaped green space, this complex offers a Palm Lagoon resort pool, 25m-lap pool, waterside cabanas, BBQ’s, exclusive function room and a fully equipped gymnasium with shower facilities. Capturing river breezes, this apartment delivers the best in modern urban living and convenience. Gardens complex has become one of West End’s most desirable places to reside, epitomising the eclectic and healthy lifestyle inherent to the history of West End.
The apartment and location spoils you for choice. Here you can ponder a thousand possibilities for your day’s itinerary: a swim in one of the pools, a leisurely brunch with friends in West End’s Boundary Street café precinct, a workout in the onsite gymnasium (no more gym fees) or take a stroll through the community food and produce markets in nearby Davies Park on Saturday.
This beautifully presented apartment will tick all the boxes for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
Features of this apartment include:
– Large, open plan layout with spacious master bedroom and an expansive entertainer’s balcony;
– Abundance of natural light and leafy outlook;
– High-end fittings and finishings including modern Miele appliances, stylish tiling, integrated dishwasher and ducted air-conditioning;
– Separate laundry space;
– Resort-style amenities set on 5,500m2 of landscaped gardens including a large lagoon style pool, 25m lap pool, gym, theatre and multiple entertaining areas including stylish cabanas and BBQ areas.
– Secure parking with lockable storage cage.
The property features easy access to multiple public transport facilities including:
– 24hr City Glider and City Council Bus service operating along Montague Rd
– West End CityCat terminal easily accessible offering simple access to University of Queensland and across inner Brisbane
– Car access to the CBD is quick via Victoria Bridge and William Jolly Bridge, plus the Go Between Bridge for simple access to lifestyle precincts like Suncorp Stadium and Paddington (Barracks and Caxton Street)
– The Go Between Bridge also offers direct connection to the Inner City Bypass (ICB) linking to Brisbane airport, the Sunshine Coast and M1
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 2 min walk from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
This is a rare opportunity to buy such an outstanding apartment in one of the most sought-after residential complexes in West End.
Contact Luke O’Kelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.