Rates: $386 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $881 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
A lifestyle of the utmost convenience begins with this ultra-modern and spacious 1 bedroom apartment presenting astute starters or investors with a superb entry into a premium inner-city pocket. Smartly designed to give it a sleek contemporary feel, it offers a fresh and bright living space that is great for entertaining and a quiet position in the architectural Light+Co apartment complex.
Presenting modern executive living at its very best, this apartment is ready to move into straight away with nothing further to do or spend. Tucked away on a quiet street of vibrant West End, yet still so close to the best cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping, entertainment, parks and outdoor spaces, this apartment offers easy access to every convenience imaginable.
This apartment features:
– Spacious and contemporary open plan dining and living, seamlessly connecting with the external balcony;
– Industrially-inspired urban design, with hints of brick, metal, glass and beautiful wooden floors;
– Full sized, well-appointed kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, Miele Appliances and exceptional storage and bench space;
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and direct balcony access;
– Contemporary bathroom with a good size vanity, ample storage and 2-way access;
– Convenient and well concealed laundry;
– Plenty of storage and a handy built-in study nook;
– Substantial natural light to the bedroom and living areas;
– Split-system air-conditioning in the living and bedroom spaces;
– 1 secure car park;
– Architecture by renowned RotheLowman;
– 4,500sqm of soft, green landscaping private gardens & pools, BBQ facilities and tranquil hideaways.
Leave the car at home and enjoy a leisurely stroll to West End’s famous dining and entertainment precinct, riverside parks, bikeways and ferry which deliver you to the University of Queensland or City. Bus stops are on your doorstep and there’s easy access to the CityGlider and CityCat. Stock up on your fresh food at the nearby produce market on Saturdays or make the 10 minute walk to Southbank and savour the parklands’ vibrancy. The property is in the catchment zone for Brisbane High School and West End State School plus close to Somerville and St Laurence’s College.
– Bus stop 100m
– Aldi Supermarket 100m
– Montague Road Dining 650m
– Davies Park 850m
– West End Ferry Terminal 1.3km
– West End Markets & Shopping Precinct 1.9km
– South Bank Parklands 2km
– Musgrave Park 2.3km
– South Brisbane Station 2.5km
– Brisbane State High School 2.6km
– Queensland Children’s Hospital 2.8km
– Mater Hospital 2.8km
– Griffith University, South Bank Campus 3.4km
– Suncorp Stadium 3.5km
– Go Between Bridge 4km
– The Wesley Hospital 4.2km
– Toowong Village 4.7km
– The University of Queensland 9km
This is an outstanding apartment offering great value in the highly sought-after Inner-City market. This apartment will tick so many of your boxes
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior. Contact Luke O’Kelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.