Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 p.q + usage | Body Corp Levy: $1,166 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
A literal stone’s throw from the Brisbane River and a short stroll from the cafes and amenities that West End has to offer, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is the perfect inner-city haven for executive singles/couples or an ideal find for the savvy investor.
Intelligently designed to exude an urban contemporary feel, it offers a fresh and bright living space that is great for entertaining and a quiet position in ‘Light & Co’ apartment complex. You will love the amenities on offer at Light & Co. A beautiful pool with poolside lounges is the perfect place to relax with a book on a warm afternoon.
Presenting modern executive living at its very best, this apartment is ready to move into straight away with nothing further to do or spend. Tucked away on a quiet street of vibrant West End, yet still so close to the best cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping, entertainment, parks and outdoor spaces, this apartment offers easy access to every convenience imaginable.
This apartment features:
– Spacious and contemporary open plan dining and living, seamlessly connecting with the external balcony overlooking lush greenery;
– Modern, well-appointed kitchen with a trendy brick look splashback;
– Master bedroom with built in robe and spacious ensuite;
– Expansive second bedroom with built in robe;
– Contemporary second bathroom with a good size vanity, large shower and ample storage;
– Convenient and well concealed separate laundry;
– Split-system air-conditioning in the living and bedroom spaces;
– 1 secure car park.
Leave the car at home and enjoy a leisurely stroll to West End’s famous dining and entertainment precinct, riverside parks, bikeways and ferry which deliver you to the University of Queensland or City. Bus stops are on your doorstep and there’s easy access to the CityGlider and CityCat. Stock up on your fresh food at the nearby produce market on Saturdays or make the 1 minute walk to Southbank and savour the parklands’ vibrancy. The property is in the catchment zone for Brisbane High School and West End State School plus close to Somerville and St Laurence’s College.
– Bus stop 100m
– Aldi Supermarket 100m
– Montague Markets with Woolworths, specialty retail and dining 650m
– Davies Park 850m
– West End Ferry Terminal 1.3km
– West End Markets & Shopping Precinct 1.9km
– South Bank Parklands 2km
– Musgrave Park 2.3km
– South Brisbane Station 2.5km
– Brisbane State High School 2.6km
– Queensland Children’s Hospital 2.8km
– Mater Hospital 2.8km
– Griffith University, South Bank Campus 3.4km
– Suncorp Stadium 3.5km
– Go Between Bridge 4km
– The Wesley Hospital 4.2km
– Toowong Village 4.7km
– The University of Queensland 9km
This is an outstanding apartment offering great value in the highly sought-after Inner-City market. This apartment will tick so many of your boxes
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information