Rates: $326 p.q | Water: $200 + usage | Body Corporate Fees: $1,290 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
A low-maintenance and luxurious lifestyle is on offer at the esteemed Water’s Edge complex. This two bedroom apartment has been carefully designed to take full advantage of the abundance of natural light and river views on offer. Upon entering, the open plan living and dining area is bright and airy. Overlooking the living area is the central kitchen which has been thoughtfully crafted with high-end Miele appliances, intelligent storage solutions, and stone benchtops.
Hosting family and friends is effortless, with a seamless connection between the indoor spaces and entertainer’s balcony. Whether you are having dinner with guests or simply enjoying a morning cup of coffee, you can soak up the cooling breezes, and the garden and river views – which will never be obstructed. If you are in the mood for more privacy, the balcony has the added convenience of two remote operated blinds, making the outdoor space cosy and secluded. With the additional comfort of an outdoor ceiling fan, this space is one to be enjoyed all year round.
Ideal for executive couples, downsizers, or families alike, there are two generously proportioned bedrooms on offer. Each bedroom is queen-sized with ducted air-conditioning, and plush carpet.
When it comes to lifestyle, this complex is complete with five-star quality amenities. You have the option to meet all of your fitness needs at home; choose between laps in the 25m heated pool, or simply splash in the lagoon-style wading pool. You will also have access to a fully equipped gymnasium and over 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens, including communal BBQ facilities for residents and guests.
Ideally situated in the heart of thriving West End, your new home has direct access to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre. The locations offers quick and easy access to:
– West End Davies Park Markets
– Vibrant coffee shops and restaurants
– The new soon-to-be-delivered, $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with new full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of specialty retail and dining.
– Bikeways and Parklands
– Brisbane River and CityCat terminal, 3min ferry to UQ campus.
– Express Bus
– Within the Brisbane State High and West End Primary School catchment areas.
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College.
Features of this apartment include:
– Large, open plan apartment in a secure complex with two large bedrooms and an entertainer’s balcony;
– Open-plan layout with an abundance of natural light and leafy outlook from the balcony;
– High-end fittings and finishings including modern appliances, stylish tiling, and ducted air-conditioning;
– Resort-style amenities set on 4,000m2 of landscaped gardens including two pools and multiple entertaining areas;
– Secure parking with storage cage.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Call today to arrange an inspection.
Luke O’Kelly: 0408 330 161
Jim Ampelas: 0436 332 483