Click to download Disclosure Statement
Click to download Rental Appraisal
Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $942 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
SOKO is where lifestyle meets luxury. Imagine coming home after a long day at work and taking a stroll along the beautifully tree lined riverside walk only 150m from your doorstep. If you are looking for your own pocket of paradise perched in the most peaceful yet vibrant suburb of West End. Look no further.
Offering an expansive two bedroom, two bathroom residence complete with all you could desire, including a contemporary kitchen with state-of-the-art European appliances, a plethora of natural light, high ceilings, large alfresco balcony and a modern sophisticated colour palette.
This apartment has been expertly designed with both bedrooms opening onto the balcony via their own glass sliding doors. Each bedroom has a walk-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite featuring stone bench tops and contemporary fixtures and fittings. The bedrooms have well placed windows to bring natural light into the interior. Window furnishings and ducted air conditioning, plumbed in gas supply and power to the balcony add to the luxe feel of this apartment.
A haven of space and light, this home has beautifully crafted interiors, an intelligent flow through floor-plan, and an exceptional location.
Features of this apartment include:
– Generous open planned layout opening out onto the private balcony, creating a seamless integration with the outdoors;
– Well appointed kitchen offering an impressive array of features including state-of-the-art European appliances, stone benchtops, soft close drawers, and plenty of natural light;
– Exceptional fixtures and finishes throughout including lovely timber floors, beautiful kitchen splashback, inlay shower shelf and expansive ceiling height;
– Large master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite;
– Spacious second bedroom also with walk through robe and ensuite;
– Superb natural light and ventilation;
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout;
– 1 secure car park;
– Luxurious complex facilities including a virtual concierge, CCTV security, on-site manager and an opulent rooftop retreat with a stunning swimming pool.
The resident’s rooftop facilities overlook the Brisbane CBD skyline and incorporate an Infinity Edge Pool, Sauna, two separate BBQ/kitchen entertaining spaces and lush garden beds that further compliment the sophistication of SOKO Waterfront.
Accompanying this rare find is a lifestyle of enviable convenience, with some of the best cafes, award winning restaurants, local breweries, supermarkets, bakeries, and European Style Delis just a quick meander away.
Within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, it is also moments from elite colleges including St Laurence’s, Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar, Girls Grammar, and Churchie Grammar, major hospitals, as well as the vibrant West End, Woolloongabba and Southbank lifestyle precincts. Students will appreciate the proximity of UQ via the Green Bridge(16mins), QUT Gardens Point (10mins), TAFE and Griffith campuses.
– A short stroll from the Brisbane Riverfront where you will find kilometers of parkland;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– 2 min walk from the new 1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond;
– Bus stop at your doorstep taking you directly to UQ or the CBD.
Make no mistake this exclusive position will hold strong demand with high potential of strong capital growth in the years to come. Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.