Rates: $1,158 p.q | Water: $600 + usage p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Parking: 2
405m2 double street access block, enter from Ganges Street or the quiet cul-de-sac of Jumna Street. With enormous potential, this property will suit any investor wishing to knock down and rebuild.
With a current rental return of over $850 per week, this property which houses three separate dwellings presents a lucrative investment. Central to West End and all the amenities this eclectic and vibrant community has to offer, this expansive property has plenty of potential and is a must see for the savvy investor.
Features of this property include:
– 405m2 double street access block;
– Three self contained 1 bed 1 bath units all with full size kitchen and living space;
– Located on the quiet cul-de-sac of Jumna Street;
– Prime location, close to schools, public transport, hospitals and universities.
Accompanying this rare find is a lifestyle of enviable convenience, with some of the best cafes, award winning restaurants, local breweries, supermarkets, bakeries, and European Style Delis just a quick meander away.
Even a picnic by the river is a short downhill pedestrian journey. From here, you can join bike and walking paths that trace the river to the city. If you are in a bit more of a hurry, catching a City Cat or a bus will be easy with both options at your doorstep. With public transport so close by and with such close proximity to the city, getting into town is made simple.
Within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, it is also moments from elite colleges including St Laurence’s, Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar, Girls Grammar, and Churchie Grammar, major hospitals, as well as the vibrant West End, Woolloongabba and Southbank lifestyle precincts. Students will appreciate the proximity of UQ via the Green Bridge(16mins), QUT Gardens Point (10mins), TAFE and Griffith campuses.
– A short stroll from the Brisbane Riverfront where you will find kilometers of parkland;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths.
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
– Bus stop at your doorstep taking you directly to UQ or the CBD.
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not
Contact Luke O’Kelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.