Rates: $415 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $766 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Presenting a flawless design aesthetic, this exceptional apartment offers a lifestyle of unquestionable quality. ‘Riverpoint Apartments’ is an exclusive address which emanates style and luxury near the heart of West End’s charismatic way of life. ‘Riverpoint Apartments’ is the ideal retreat situated on the prestigious Brisbane riverfront, where residents have the opportunity to enjoy an amazing lifestyle.
With numerous facilities on offer, including: three pools (plunge, recreation & 25 metre lap pool), two gyms, resident’s recreation area, residents herb garden and bbq area. This complex is highly regarded amongst residents of West End.
This outstanding 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is in excellent condition and has been designed with luxury in mind. The kitchen, dining and lounge area are all open planned and drenched in light, with the added benefit of high ceilings and large sliding glass doors out onto the oversized balcony bringing the outdoors in.
The apartment features:
– Exceptionally well-designed open plan layout blending seamlessly out to a generous balcony;
– Generous L-shaped gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space;
– 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, main both with direct balcony access;
– Superb natural light and ventilation;
– Well-appointed bathrooms with a separate laundry;
– Ducted air-conditioning (heating and cooling);
– 1 secure car park;
– Quiet position within the complex;
– Very secure complex with an on-site manager and swipe/remote access;
– Exceptional facilities including 3 luxurious pools, gym, landscaped gardens and communal herb garden.
Located in the heart of West End’s cosmopolitan buzz, apartment 1207 presents the best of inner city living. This two bedroom abode is only 3km from the Brisbane CBD and 2.5km from Brisbane’s iconic South Bank with access to an abundance of renowned restaurants, bars, retail and transport options. South Bank is also Queensland’s premier arts and entertainment centre including GOMA (Gallery of Modern Art) and the QPAC (Queensland Performing Arts).
This apartment is also in close proximity to the University of Queensland, QUT, Griffith University and Brisbane State High School. With the Go Between Bridge at your doorstep and the M3 Pacific Motorway just minutes away, this apartment offers easy access to wherever you need to go. Public transport options are also in close proximity including the City Cat water taxi, bus, bicycle tracks and pedestrian walkways along the leafy Riverside Drive.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min walk from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining.
– Just 100m from kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking to secure your future lifestyle in one of West End’s premium apartment complexes need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.