Body Corp: $1,616 p.q Rates: Approx $370.40 p.q Water: Approx $188 p.q + usage
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 2
Situated in the sought-after eastern end of the North Tower, with the best aspect in all of the Story Apartments, this beautifully presented, spectacular apartment gives a real feeling of penthouse living without the hefty price tag! On the 6th floor of the most elevated building in Kangaroo Point, the views capture a very large section of the Brisbane River, which can be seen throughout its spacious open plan living areas.
Designed with natural light in mind, this property has floor to ceiling double glazed glass, tinted sliding doors spilling onto a large alfresco balcony, with moveable privacy shutters, which when open offer great cross-ventilation & river breezes throughout.
– Huge NE facing balcony with city & river views
– Second smaller balcony has gateway bridge & river views
– No western sun
– Kitchen with stone bench-tops & stainless steel appliances
– This apartment runs the width of the building resulting in amazing cross ventilation
– Only 4 apartments per floor
– Side by side car parks right next to the lifts, for easy unpacking of groceries etc
– Community garden, heated lap/swimming pool & fully equipped gym
– 300m walk to Dockside Ferry Terminal, for the FREE ferry loop of New Farm to South Bank
– 500m walk to Mowbray Park Ferry Terminal, for the City Cat.
– Bus stop less than 50m from the front door & city cycles across the road
For further information or to book a private inspection call Luke O’Kelly on 0408 330 161