Rates: $326 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,146 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 + Study Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 2
SOKO is where lifestyle meets luxury. Imagine coming home after a long day at work and taking a stroll along the beautifully tree lined riverside walk only 150m from your doorstep.
Offering an expansive two bedroom, two bathroom, two car space residence set on a spacious three bedroom footprint, this apartment boasts over 130m2. Complete with all you could desire, including a built in well-appointed study, large butler’s pantry with top-of-the-line appliances, an abundance of storage space including a walk in robe in the main bedroom, and a modern sophisticated design.
A haven of space and light, this home has beautifully crafted interiors, an intelligent flow through floor-plan, and an exceptional location.
Features of this apartment include:
– Open plan living flowing out to an entertainers’ balcony;
– Oak timber flooring throughout living areas;
– Large stone island bench;
– SMEG Linear Range Cooktop, Oven and Microwave;
– SMEG Integrated Wine Fridge and French Door Fridge with plumbed water;
– Floor-to-ceiling tiling throughout bathroom and ensuite;
– Master bedroom features a walk-in-robe to ensuite;
– Large dedicated laundry room with ample storage;
– Ducted air conditioning;
– 2 Car Spaces;
The rooftop resident facilities overlook the Brisbane CBD skyline and incorporate an Infinity Edge Pool, Sauna, Open Air Cinema, two separate BBQ/kitchen entertaining spaces and lush garden beds that further compliment the sophistication of SOKO Waterfront.
Accompanying this rare find is a lifestyle of enviable convenience, with some of the best cafes, award winning restaurants, local breweries, supermarkets, bakeries, and European Style Delis just a quick meander away.
Within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, it is also moments from elite colleges including St Laurence’s, Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar, Girls Grammar, and Churchie Grammar, major hospitals, as well as the vibrant West End, Woolloongabba and Southbank lifestyle precincts. Students will appreciate the proximity of UQ via the Green Bridge(16mins), QUT Gardens Point (10mins), TAFE and Griffith campuses.
– A short stroll from the Brisbane Riverfront where you will find kilometers of parkland;
-Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville
House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths.
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
– Bus stop at your doorstep taking you directly to UQ or the CBD.
Make no mistake this exclusive position will hold strong demand with high potential of strong capital growth in the years to come. Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior.
Contact Luke OKelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.