Rates: $720 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 3
Here’s your chance to secure a charming home to live in now, with plenty of room to put your own stamp on it. Nestled in a quiet, sought after pocket of Highgate Hill, this is a truly unique inner-city retreat. With generous proportions and plenty of scope to make this beautiful three bedroom home your own, 29 Chester Street will not last long on the market.
– Three generous sized bedrooms;
– Spacious kitchen/dining;
– Separate lounge and front veranda;
– Peaceful rear deck taking in some views of the character buildings of UQ and the wonderful green forest heading down to the river;
– Ample parking for up to 3 cars in tandem and storage area;
– Spacious laundry/utilities room downstairs;
– Large open area which could be used as a games room or a children’s sanctuary with its own bathroom and a small rear deck.
Perched in a peaceful enclave within the Brisbane State High School and West End State School catchment area, there is also easy access to nearby private secondary schools including: the Brisbane Grammar Schools, Somerville House, and Anglican Church Grammar School.
South Bank Cultural Precinct is a short stroll away with an abundance of entertainment and dining options. The thriving bars, cafes, and restaurants of West End are just 1.5km away. Leave the car at home for your commute to the Brisbane CBD and utilise the local biking paths, ferry, or bus routes available from Dornoch Terrace. Your family will delight in being the next custodians of this gorgeous historic home, right near the river.
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.