Rates: $430 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,053 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 2
Parking is premium in the inner city and so is this “as new” 2 bedroom apartment in tightly held owner occupier Sassari apartments with two side by side car spaces. Positioned on level three, this apartment encompasses a sophisticated blend of architectural styling and interior design, with internal living space spanning over 88 sqm and an exceptionally generous balcony of 31 sqm, this apartment offers you the opportunity to entertain in style. Living areas are light filled and flow seamlessly between internal and outdoor areas providing natural flow for day to night living and delivering a thoughtful transition to entertaining space and alfresco areas. The added bonus for this apartment are its never to be built out river views which can be enjoyed from the living area, master bedroom and the spacious balcony.
301 in Sassari offers so many great features including:
– Absolute river frontage;
– Two side by side car spaces;
– Corner position allowing natural airflow;
– Large kitchen with waterfall edge benchtop and generous storage options;
– Two Large bedrooms with mirrored robes; one with its own private balcony; the master with its own ensuite;
– Two modern and expertly designed bathrooms with an abundance of storage;
– Ducted air conditioning throughout.
The location is unbeatable as Sassari is situated right on the river with close access to the boardwalk and cycling path to the city as well as being close to gyms, yoga studios, café’s, bars, restaurants, bus stops, shops, offering every convenience. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 2 min walk to the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Earmarked closeby to the pre-approved Toowong-West End green bridge;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.