Click to download Disclosure Statement
Click to download Rental Appraisal
Rates: $408 p.q Water: $200 + usage p.q Body Corp: $894.75 p.q Carpark: EK
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
Located on a prestigious riverfront site, SOKO Waterfront Apartments deliver an impressive array of features including an expansive rooftop retreat, luxurious pool with wet edge seating, outdoor kitchen and entertaining spaces, all with unparalleled access to river and city views.
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom third floor apartment is bathed in sophistication, style and class. Expertly designed to incorporate the spacious balcony, this apartment offers the perfect blend of indoor outdoor living. The open planned kitchen boasts state of the art European stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and contemporary cabinetry with soft close drawers. With easy access from your apartment to the Brisbane riverfront, this apartment offers an unbeatable inner city yet tranquil lifestyle.
The apartment features:
– Generous open planned layout flowing seamlessly out to the balcony;
– Well appointed kitchen offering an impressive array of features including state-of-the-art European appliances, stone benchtops, and soft close drawers;
– Exceptional fixtures and finishes throughout including lovely timber floors, beautiful kitchen splashback, inlay shower shelf and expansive ceiling height;
– Large master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite;
– Superb natural light and ventilation;
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout;
– 1 secure car park;
– Luxurious complex facilities including a virtual concierge, CCTV security, on-site manager and an opulent rooftop retreat with a stunning swimming pool.
Located in the heart of West End’s cosmopolitan buzz, apartment 302 presents the best of inner city living with some of the best cafes, award winning restaurants, local breweries, supermarkets, bakeries, and European Style Delis just a quick meander away.
Within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, it is also moments from elite colleges including St Laurence’s, Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar, Girls Grammar, and Churchie Grammar, major hospitals, as well as the vibrant West End, Woolloongabba and Southbank lifestyle precincts. Students will appreciate the proximity of UQ via the Green Bridge(16mins), QUT Gardens Point (10mins), TAFE and Griffith campuses.
– A short stroll from the Brisbane Riverfront where you will find kilometers of parkland;
– 1 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
-Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville
House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond;
– Bus stop at your doorstep taking you directly to UQ or the CBD.
Make no mistake this exclusive position will hold strong demand with high potential of strong capital growth in the years to come. Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior.
Contact Luke OKelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.