Rates: $430 p.q | Water: $200 p.q + usage | Body Corp Levy: $1,370 p.q
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
A very rare opportunity presents itself to secure your future in one of West End’s premium apartment complexes. Designed by renowned architect Cottee Parker, ‘Vida’ is an architectural masterpiece with a flawless, ultra-contemporary design aesthetic. Located in an absolutely prime position on the banks of Brisbane’s iconic river, discover a world of boutique shopping, dining and hip lifestyle havens all within footsteps of your home.
Features of this apartment include:
– Ultra-contemporary apartment surrounded by parklands;
– Spacious open plan living and dining area awash with natural light;
– High ceilings with floor to ceiling glass sliders onto the balcony;
– Stunning stone kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances;
– Master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an exquisite ensuite;
– European style laundry;
– Brilliantly designed ventilation to capture the river breezes with air conditioning throughout;
– Secure car park with direct lift access;
– Rooftop entertaining retreat with fully equipped gymnasium, BBQ area and sparkling infinity pool.
This tranquil and peaceful location is a rare find in the inner city.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 3 min drive from the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– Just 50m from kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle path;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Perfect first home or safe foothold in this popular West End market.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Ethan Petrie on 0419 232 414 to secure your inspection or for further information.