Rates: $345 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,125 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
Offering an expansive two bedroom residence saturated in natural light, with high ceilings, and a modern sophisticated colour palette. This renovated two bedroom apartment is positioned on the north easterly face of “Riverdene” and enjoys all the natural light and breezes that this aspect provides.
The Riverdene complex is a tightly held address and units don’t come onto the market often. The complex is well maintained and there has been recent refurbishment of common areas with many apartments owner-occupied.
Internally this renovated unit presents well with new carpet, flooring, fresh paint, ceiling fans and venetian blinds throughout.
Further features of this apartment include:
– Generous open planned layout opening out onto the private north-east facing balcony, creating a seamless integration with the outdoors;
– Sizable kitchen which can be tailored to your style;
– Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and venetian blinds;
– Spacious second bedroom also with ceiling fan and venetian blinds;
– Superb natural light and ventilation throughout;
– 1 secure car park;
Riverdene is a well maintained building with the majority of apartments being owner occupied. Its shared features include: pool and entertaining area, bike and pool storage and an active community garden. Owners only will also have access to a shared storage facility.
Accompanying this rare find is a lifestyle of enviable convenience, with some of the best cafes, award winning restaurants, local breweries, supermarkets, bakeries, and European Style Delis just a quick meander away.
Even a picnic by the river is a short downhill pedestrian journey. From here, you can join bike and walking paths that trace the river to the city. If you are in a bit more of a hurry, catching a City Cat or a bus will be easy with both options at your doorstep. With public transport so close by and with such close proximity to the city, getting into town is made simple.
Within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, it is also moments from elite colleges including St Laurence’s, Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar, Girls Grammar, and Churchie Grammar, major hospitals, as well as the vibrant West End, Woolloongabba and Southbank lifestyle precincts. Students will appreciate the proximity of UQ via the Green Bridge(16mins), QUT Gardens Point (10mins), TAFE and Griffith campuses.
– A short stroll from the Brisbane Riverfront where you will find kilometers of parkland;
-Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville
House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths.
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
– Bus stop at your doorstep taking you directly to UQ or the CBD.
Contact Luke OKelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.