Rates: $497 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q. | Body Corp: $1,150 approx p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
This top floor apartment has plenty to offer with plenty of breeze and private balconies on either side. It is perfect for entertaining all year round with a spacious open plan living and dining area. This two, good size bedroom unit is positioned in a boutique block with just 4 units, 4/21 Depper Street is just minutes away from Toowong Village shopping centre, restaurants and public transport.
This apartment comes with two external balconies, one on either side of the building. An oversized bathroom offering a bath and a separate shower along with a separate W/C. The master bedroom offers ensuite access to the bathroom. The kitchen and living space is spacious and a great place to entertain.
The defining features of this 98sqm apartment are the large floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the unit that flood the internal space with natural light and encourage air to flow through the building.
– Top floor apartment in boutique block
– Open plan living and dining area
– 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Located in quiet cul-de-sac;
– Single lock up garage, plus additional visitor parking
– Easy walk to schools, public transport and the Toowong Village shopping centre, and just a drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
– Kitchen has plenty of storage and dishwasher
– Bathroom has a separate bath and separate toilet
– Toowong Shopping Centre
– Public transport
– Short drive to the UQ campus
– 10 minutes from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
This apartment is great for an investor. The combination of space and location makes this a unit that you would not want to miss out on. Contact Luke or Jim today on 0477 227 020 for more information.