Rates: $634 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 2
Perched on the crest of the hill and bursting with period charm is this renovated two bedroom West End cottage. On a flat 266sqm block, in a beautiful residential pocket of West End, this home is walking distance to all amenities including countless cafe and restaurants precincts, some of the city’s best public and private schools, South Bank and Brisbane’s CBD.
Ideal for a savvy purchaser, this home presents the option to raise, renovate and/or extend plus the opportunity to gain city views from a second storey. If the Inner-city life is calling your name, it doesn’t get any better than this.
Features of this home include:
– Perched high on a flat 266m2 block;
– Off street parking for two cars (brand new exposed aggregate driveway and external fencing (less than 6months old);
– Two oversized bedrooms with an abundance of natural light;
– Functional layout with light-filled living, dining and entertaining spaces;
– Potential for city views from a second storey;
– Beautiful outdoor entertaining area with an immaculate garden.
– 2018 new fusebox/switchboard
– 3 CCTV cameras installed: on both entry/exit points plus one internal
– Fully fenced/secured back yard
– Air conditioning in main bedroom
– Ceiling fans in guest room and living area
– VERY quiet street, family oriented, never hear the hustle and bustle of West End and never hear any parties
Accompanying this rare find is a lifestyle of enviable convenience, with some of the best cafes, award winning restaurants, local breweries, supermarkets, bakeries, and European Style Delis just a quick meander away. Leave the car at home and enjoy a leisurely stroll down Boundary street or Hardgrave road where you will find West End’s famous dining and entertainment precinct.
Within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, it is also moments from elite colleges including St Laurence’s, Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar, Girls Grammar, and Churchie Grammar, major hospitals, as well as the vibrant West End, Woolloongabba and Southbank lifestyle precincts. Students will appreciate the proximity of UQ via the Green Bridge (16mins), QUT Gardens Point (10mins), TAFE and Griffith campuses.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.