Rates: $362 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q |
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 3
Commanding an elevated position in the heart of West End, architecturally designed and built to exacting standards, this truly is a lifestyle buy.
This five bedroom home will impress with its unbeatable lifestyle location and its sheer size. With the option to lift and build underneath, this could become one of the largest houses in West End!
Entering this home you are met with a beautiful and spacious sunroom which could have multiple uses, perhaps a kids playroom, a music room or a lovely sitting area, venturing further into the home and down the hallway, you will come across two oversized bedrooms to either side, with plenty of space to add floor to ceiling built ins, this home essentially has two master bedrooms. Continuing down the hall, the space opens to a large living/dining area, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Venturing down some more you will find bedroom 3, 4 and 5, an oversized bathroom, separate toilet as well as a large kitchen leading out onto the 40m2 entertaining deck.
Space prevails in this home, with countless opportunities for the right buyer to make this space their own and add value!
Presenting an exclusive lifestyle on the renowned Gray Road, this home is 150m to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre. Take a stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 10 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Earmarked closeby to the pre-approved Toowong-West End green bridge;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking a prime investment minutes from the Brisbane CBD and guaranteed to achieve growth over the coming years, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.