Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corp: $1,038 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 + MPR Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Watch the world go by in this premium North facing two bedroom, two bathroom + MPR corner apartment in the tightly held Sassari complex.This boutique complex offers the best of West End living. Set back from the hustle and bustle of Montague Road, this complex is sublimely positioned on a quiet street by the Brisbane River. There is so much to love about apartment 508.
Upon entering, you will immediately note the quality construction, high ceiling, and modern colour palette utilised throughout. The living area has been designed to take full advantage of the natural light and local breezes on offer. There is a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor entertaining space, and the spacious balcony is perfect for your morning cup of coffee or for hosting family and guests. Keen cooks will love the gourmet kitchen – you can look forward to using the stainless-steel European appliances, waterfall edge stone benchtops, and intelligent storage solutions.
Two queen-sized bedrooms are included, each with built-in storage and ducted air-conditioning. Both bedrooms are flooded with light with the master adjoined by a stylish ensuite. Unusually for an apartment, there is an additional multipurpose room with ample storage – perfect for use as a second living area, occasional guest room, or a home office.
This complex is home to a sky deck, where full city views can be appreciated day and night. The sparkling in-ground pool is perfect for entertaining guests in the warmer months. After a dip, you can enjoy a drink and a meal in the communal rooftop BBQ area. The location is fantastic for owner-occupiers and tenants alike; just 2km from the Brisbane CBD, you can choose to walk, ride, bus, or ferry to work. Walking, running, and bike tracks are at your door and you will love exploring the nearby parklands and markets. With an array of thriving cafes within walking distance, Sunday brunch will become the highlight of your week.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.