Rates: $345 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,133 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Elegantly designed, generously proportioned, and positioned right in the heart of West End.
Defined by graceful and flawless attention to detail, Ecco apartments set a new benchmark for contemporary and intelligent living in one of West End’s most exclusive and desirable positions. From the moment you set foot in the foyer, Ecco apartments impress with soaring ceilings, feature gardens, and pendant chandeliers. The resort-style rooftop pool and sun deck take in panoramic views and fresh breezes with a fully equipped gymnasium and sauna also on offer. Nothing has been left to chance, every detail has been considered to create unsurpassed luxury.
Entering Unit 514, a sought-after open plan layout is on offer – the kitchen opens onto the main living, which flows seamlessly to the entertainer’s balcony. Clever storage solutions can be found within the kitchen, along with stainless-steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, and ample bench space for easy meal preparation. Continuing to the living area, your eyes will be drawn to the black glossy tiles and high ceilings. This space is air-conditioned for your comfort and spills out onto the covered balcony that invites you to relax with a glass of wine and a good book or simply admire the outlook.
Features of this apartment include:
– Intuitive layout blending the generous internal and external living spaces into one;
– Modern finishes and full-height windows that welcome in the light;
– Generous open plan living space with room for separate living and dining areas;
– An impressive open kitchen, ideal for entertaining, with premium cabinetry and appliances;
– A generous master bedroom elegantly designed with neutral tones and ceiling fan;
– Second bedroom with an abundance of storage, generous airflow and ceiling fan;
– Air conditioning throughout;
– Secure lock up basement garage and storage cage;
– Intercom system;
– Secure complex with an on-site manager and breathtaking rooftop oasis with pool, BBQ areas and ample seating surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens.
Leave the car at home and enjoy a leisurely stroll to West End’s famous dining and entertainment precinct, riverside parks, bikeways and ferry which deliver you to the University of Queensland or City. Bus stops are on your doorstep and there’s easy access to the CityGlider and CityCat. Stock up on your fresh food at the nearby produce market on Saturdays or make the 10 minute walk to Southbank and savour the parklands’ vibrancy. The property is in the catchment zone for Brisbane High School and West End State School plus close to Somerville and St Laurence’s College.
This apartment is attractively located:
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– 2 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland along the Brisbane river;
– Only 650m to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Reward yourself with this serene sanctuary in an eclectic and friendly community – simply move straight in and enjoy!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.