Appraised Rent: $540 p.w | Rates: $417.35 p.q | Water $395.43 p.q
52 Beaufort Crescent is a family sized home some may only dream about offering genuine value for money.
Fantastically positioned on an 854m2 block there is a beautiful eastern view from the back patio over the rolling hills as far as the eye can see. The home flows from the oversized living area in the centre of the house, effortlessly to the huge kitchen and dining area. This open plan kitchen /dining/living area really is the heart of the home. The eastern wall takes full advantage of the spectacular views with floor to ceiling windows and large sliding glass doors out to the patio and back yard. The oversized master bedroom is complete with ensuite, walk in robe and looks directly out towards the gorgeous views. The other 3 bedrooms are all large, and fitted with built in wardrobes and the remaining room can be used as a 5th bedroom or large home office.
Fantastic location, just a 2 minute drive from Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza, walking distance from public transport, Moggill State School and the Brisbane CBD is only 25 minutes away.
– Ducted Air-conditioning
– Crimsafe installed on windows and doors
– Low maintenance front and back yards
– Large Kitchen with Stainless appliances
– Carpeted bedroom & living areas
– Tiled kitchen/dining areas
– Back patio/entertaining area with breathtaking views & floor to ceiling windows
– Enough room for large family to have their own space
– Quiet street and large street frontage
– Side access
– Back garden fully fenced
Fantastic opportunity to secure your future family paradise. Private inspections welcomed call Matt or Luke now and book an inspection.
Parking: 2 garage space Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 2