Rates: $416 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,140 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
A literal stone’s throw from the Brisbane River and a short stroll from the cafes and amenities that West End has to offer, this apartment is the perfect inner-city haven for executive singles/couples or an ideal find for the savvy investor.
Intelligently designed to exude a sleek contemporary feel, it offers a fresh and bright living space that is great for entertaining and a quiet position in ‘The Boston’ apartment complex. You will love the amenities on offer at The Boston. A beautiful rooftop pool with poolside lounges is the perfect place to relax with a book on a warm afternoon and enjoy the river views.
Presenting modern executive living at its very best, this apartment is ready to move into straight away with nothing further to do or spend. Tucked away on a quiet street of vibrant West End, yet still so close to the best cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping, entertainment, parks and outdoor spaces, this apartment offers easy access to every convenience imaginable.
This apartment features:
– Spacious and contemporary open plan dining and living, seamlessly connecting with the external balcony;
– Modern, well-appointed kitchen with mirrored splashback;
– Master bedroom with built-in robe, spacious ensuite and direct balcony access;
– Spacious second bedroom with built in robe;
– Contemporary second bathroom with a good size vanity, large shower and ample storage;
– Convenient and well concealed laundry;
– Substantial natural light to the bedrooms and living areas;
– Split-system air-conditioning in the living and bedroom spaces;
– 1 secure car park;
– Rooftop pool with lounge area.
Leave the car at home and enjoy a leisurely stroll to West End’s famous dining and entertainment precinct, riverside parks, bikeways and ferry which deliver you to the University of Queensland or City. Bus stops are on your doorstep and there’s easy access to the CityGlider and CityCat. Stock up on your fresh food at the nearby produce market on Saturdays or make the 10 minute walk to Southbank and savour the parklands’ vibrancy. The property is in the catchment zone for Brisbane High School and West End State School plus close to Somerville and St Laurence’s College.
– Bus stop 100m
– Aldi Supermarket 100m
– Montague Markets with Woolworths, specialty retail and dining 650m
– Davies Park 850m
– West End Ferry Terminal 1.3km
– West End Markets & Shopping Precinct 1.9km
– South Bank Parklands 2km
– Musgrave Park 2.3km
– South Brisbane Station 2.5km
– Brisbane State High School 2.6km
– Queensland Children’s Hospital 2.8km
– Mater Hospital 2.8km
– Griffith University, South Bank Campus 3.4km
– Suncorp Stadium 3.5km
– Go Between Bridge 4km
– The Wesley Hospital 4.2km
– Toowong Village 4.7km
– The University of Queensland 9km
This is an outstanding apartment offering great value in the highly sought-after Inner-City market. This apartment will tick so many of your boxes
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior.
Contact Luke O’Kelly & Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.