Click to download Rental Appraisal
Rates: $407 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $944 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
Located close to the Brisbane River and moments from cafes, restaurants, shops and popular parklands, this stylish two-bedroom apartment offers residents a sensational cosmopolitan lifestyle.
From the moment you set foot in the foyer, Ecco apartments impress with soaring ceilings, feature gardens, and pendant chandeliers. In addition to the grand entrance, the complex also boasts resort-style amenities. Host family and friends at the large rooftop entertaining space with communal barbeque facilities, or simply relax and soak up the sweeping views spanning from Mt Coot-tha to the Brisbane river. The poolside terrace is perfect for a cocktail or to take a plunge in the pool. A fully equipped gymnasium and sauna are also on offer.
Entering Unit 602, a sought-after open plan layout is on offer – the kitchen opens onto the main living, which flows seamlessly to the entertainer’s balcony. Clever storage solutions can be found within the kitchen, along with stainless-steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, and ample bench space for easy meal preparation. Continuing to the living area, your eyes will be drawn to the black glossy tiles and high ceilings. This space is air-conditioned for your comfort and spills out onto the covered balcony that invites you to relax with a glass of wine and a good book or simply admire the outlook.
Features of this apartment include:
– Intuitive layout blending the generous internal and external living spaces into one;
– Modern finishes and full-height windows that welcome in the light;
– Generous open plan living space with room for separate living and dining areas;
– An impressive open kitchen, ideal for entertaining, with premium cabinetry and appliances;
– Two generous bedrooms elegantly designed with neutral tones and ceiling fans;
– Main bedroom with generous walk in robe;
– Air conditioning throughout;
– Secure lock up basement garage;
– Intercom system;
– A well emenitised and secure complex with an on-site manager and breathtaking rooftop oasis with pool, BBQ areas and ample seating surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens.
Meander only 100m down to the river and stroll along the walking and cycling paths that extend all the way from Orleigh Park to the city. With car, pedestrian and cycle bridges linking to the city and excellent public transport options, this apartment offers the buyer the best of inner-city living. It’s an easy saunter to the up-and-coming culinary hub of Montague Road, and within easy walking distance to a myriad of restaurants including: Ehden Bar and Kitchen, La Lupa, Mr Hong Modern Asian Restaurant, The Montague Hotel, Fat Dumpling, Wara Sushi and Voglia, to name a few.
This apartment is attractively located:
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– 2 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland along the Brisbane river;
Only 650m to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Whether you’re looking for an Inner-City pad or an astute investment – apartments of this calibre do not last long!
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior. Contact Luke O’Kelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.