Rates: $363 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corp: $941 p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Watch the world go by in this premium North/East facing three bedroom, two bathroom corner apartment in the tightly held Sassari complex. This boutique complex offers the best of West End living. Set back from the hustle and bustle of Montague Road, this complex occupies prime position on a quiet street by the Brisbane River.
Upon entering, you will immediately note the quality construction, high ceilings, and coastal colour palette utilised throughout. Designed and executed to take full advantage of the natural light and local breezes on offer, this apartment has the luxury of two balcony areas. Keen cooks will love the gourmet kitchen, complete with stainless-steel European appliances, waterfall edge stone benchtops, and intelligent storage solutions.
Further features of this apartment include:
– Well-devised open plan living with floor to ceiling glass sliders, high ceilings and a seamless integration of indoor/outdoor spaces delivering an incredible home for entertaining and relaxing;
– Mudroom upon entry with quality built in joinery;
– Large master adjoined by a stylish ensuite, with direct balcony access;
– Oversized second bedroom with built in robe and access onto the second balcony;
– Additional bedroom room with ample storage;
– Spacious kitchen with full height cabinetry, stainless-steel European appliances and waterfall edge stone benchtop;
– Abundance of natural light and north facing outlook;
– High-end fittings and finishings throughout;
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout;
– Secure car park.
This complex is home to a sky deck. The sparkling in-ground pool is perfect for entertaining guests in the warmer months. After a dip, you can enjoy a drink and a meal in the communal rooftop BBQ area. The location is fantastic for owner-occupiers and tenants alike; just 2km from the Brisbane CBD, you can choose to walk, ride, bus, or ferry to work. Walking, running, and bike tracks are at your door and you will love exploring the nearby parklands and markets. With an array of thriving cafes within walking distance, Sunday brunch will become the highlight of your week.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 3 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.