Rates: $362 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,363 p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Parking: 2 + Media Room
This beautifully crafted apartment assures the very highest standard of bespoke luxury living. Uninterrupted river panoramas create a captivating backdrop for this premier lifestyle haven. Perfectly positioned, it’s moments from countless attractions including the vibrant West End Markets, subtropical South Bank Parklands, Montague Markets, popular restaurants and bars, trendy cafes, Orleigh Park, Brisbane River and Brisbane State High / West End State Schools.
Situated in the Riverpoint Apartments in the ‘Symphony’ building, this 3 bed, 3 bath, 2 car plus media room is sure to capture your attention. As soon as you step inside you are greeted by an incredible feeling of space, opulence and breathtaking never to be built out river views. Whether you are looking to entertain guests or to relax in your bright and stylish lounge room, this property has it all!
This two storey sky home will impress from the moment you enter, with its 6m ceilings emanating a sense of allure and grandeur. The open plan kitchen, living and dining areas flow onto a spacious riverfront balcony currently used as an outdoor BBQ/entertainment space, providing the perfect aspect to enjoy the stunning river views and even better sunsets. The master suite opens onto the riverfront balcony and enjoys an abundance of storage and a large ensuite with double Villeroy and Boch basins. Two additional bedrooms plus media rooms allows for plenty of room for family or guests.
Further apartment features include:
– Seamless indoor/outdoor connection relishing abundant light and natural breezes throughout;
– Lavish Master retreat enjoys access to a private balcony with stunning river views, spacious walk through robe leading to luxurious double vanity ensuite;
– Two additional spacious bedrooms, both with ensuite and built in robes;
– Additional media room which can be used as a fourth bedroom or study;
– Tinted full height glazed sliding doors that open out onto the oversized balcony with inbuilt BBQ, the perfect spot for entertaining and taking in those breathtaking river views;
– Entertainer’s kitchen with Miele appliances including fridge/freezer, oven, plate warmer, gas & induction cooktop and dishwasher with adjoining butlers pantry;
– Luxurious granite island bench;
-Immaculate fixtures & finishes, abundant storage innovations, motorised aluminium shutters on balcony plus ducted air-conditioning throughout;
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room;
– Solid timber flooring throughout the main living areas and upper level;
– Lock up double garage (side by side) with additional storage space.
If those features weren’t enough, this private gated community offers premium lifestyle facilities with three pools (recreation pool, plunge pool and heated lap pool), two communal gyms, a fully maintained community herb garden, function room and landscaped facilities.
Presenting an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End, this apartment is 50m to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Earmarked closeby to the pre-approved Toowong-West End green bridge;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.