Rates: $345 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,356 p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 2
Encore presents a unique opportunity to live in a boutique, owner occupier community.
Introducing apartment 703, situated on the top floor of the stunning 50 Ferry Rd development, this expansive 3 bedroom, two bathroom apartment presents a spacious and versatile north facing turn key product with 154m2 of living.
Exuding style and sophistication, you will fall in love with this apartment’s remarkable finishes and well thought out floor plan. With 2.7m ceilings and an open planned living dining, the apartment exudes light and space from the moment you enter. With the internal family area flowing seamlessly to the expansive 28m2 balcony, this apartment welcomes the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living. Perfect for the entertainer!
Features of this apartment include:
– Northerly aspect with seamless indoor/outdoor connection;
– Lavish master retreat opening onto the balcony with spacious walk in robe and luxurious ensuite;
– Two additional spacious bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans;
– Entertainer’s kitchen with Smeg appliances, natural stone kitchen bench and walk in pantry;
– Immaculate fixtures & finishes with beautiful sheer curtains, engineered timber floors and zoned ducted air conditioning throughout;
– Wide large balcony
– Separate laundry;
– 2 secure car spaces + storage
If those features weren’t enough, all residents at Encore will enjoy a rooftop retreat with pool, outdoor cinema and Teppanyaki BBQ, the perfect space for entertaining, relaxing and unwinding with family and friends.
Offering an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End, this apartment is 50m to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Earmarked closeby to the pre-approved Toowong-West End green bridge;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 for further information.