Rates: $379 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,410 p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 2
Live your best life in this exclusive riverfront penthouse located in the secure and highly sought-after Virtuoso Complex. Positioned in a tightly held owner occupier enclave, this unique property is on offer for the first time. From the moment you walk through the front door of this exquisite home you are greeted by uncompromised quality, sheer luxury and captivating views spanning the Brisbane River to Mt Coot-tha and beyond. The seven levels that comprise Virtuoso grace a site that is steeped in the rich cultural history of Brisbane, previously home to the Queensland Symphony Orchestra and the inspiration for the building’s name.
Dressed to impress, this designer retreat presents the unique opportunity of superior living. Set on gorgeous herringbone timber floors, this fully automated smart home features expansive living and dining areas complemented by seamless designer touches. Exuding beauty and elegance, the kitchen incorporates lashings of stone, sleek cabinetry, intelligent storage options, and top of the line European appliances.
The exquisite master suite is a private oasis enjoying beautiful river views. Tucked away privately from the other bedrooms, this area is both luxurious and relaxing. It incorporates an expansive bathroom with separate basins and superb marble features, a freestanding bath, separate enclosed shower and abundant storage.
With the luxury of only two apartments per floor both spanning the entirety of the building, this apartment has the added benefit of balconies on either end offering superb cross ventilation. The added capacity to enclose the front balcony during summer ensures the use of this entertaining space all year round.
Features of this apartment include:
– Expansive master suite with luxurious marble accented ensuite and spacious walk in robe;
– Two additional oversized bedrooms, all with built in storage;
– A beautifully appointed family bathroom and guest powder room;
– Enclosable front balcony – an additional living/entertaining area perfect for Queensland’s weather;
– Side-by-side car spaces in secure basement with individual secure storage;
– Fully automated smart home;
– Spectacular river views never to be built out;
– Private foyer shared with only one other apartment;
– Individual ducted and zoned air conditioning;
– Herringbone timber flooring throughout;
– Top of the range appliances, including Gaggenau oven, combi steam oven, warming drawer, multi function cooktop with wok burner & gas hobs;
– Asko Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Dryer;
– Integrated Liebherr double refrigerator;
– Pet friendly complex;
– Five-star quality amenities including 1500sqm of riverfront lawn, immaculately manicured gardens, pool, gym and residents’ herb garden.
Virtuoso is perfectly suited to those wanting to upsize their living space whilst continuing to benefit from the low maintenance lifestyle provided by apartment living.
This boutique apartment offers owners an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End. Perched on the riverfront this apartment is footsteps from kilometres of newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths. Regardless of where you work, your commute will be straightforward as you are just 100m from the City Glider and with easy access to the Brisbane tunnel network and motorways via the Go Between Bridge. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and a myriad of bars, cafes, and restaurants. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment, located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior.
Contact Luke OKelly on 0408 330 161 and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332483 to secure your inspection or for further information.