Water: $200+ Usage p.q | Rates $430 p.q | Body Corp: $700 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
Exceptionally proportioned and occupying a desirably private and peaceful ground floor position, this stunning two bed, two bath apartment is designed for low maintenance modern living, perfect for the owner occupier or investor alike. Set within the highly sought-after Riverpoint complex, this enviable apartment is only a short stroll to all of West End’s eclectic mix of bespoke shops, cafes, lifestyle attractions & public transport.
Features of this apartment include:
– Gorgeous leafy surrounds with residential feel;
– Spacious interior awash with natural light;
– Exceptionally well-designed open plan layout blending seamlessly out to a generous outdoor entertaining area;
– Gourmet kitchen fitted with Bosch appliances, stone bench tops & large pantry;
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins, main also has direct balcony access;
– Well-appointed stylish bathrooms;
– Ducted air conditioning throughout, lift access from secure parking, gas included in BC fees, dishwasher and dryer included;
– 1 secure car park;
– Very secure complex with an on-site manager and swipe/remote access;
– Designed for effortless indoor/outdoor living.
If these features aren’t enough to persuade, this private gated community offers premium lifestyle facilities with three pools (recreation pool, plunge pool and heated lap pool), two communal gyms, a fully maintained community herb garden, function room and landscaped facilities.
Presenting an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End, this apartment is 50m to the riverfront with newly upgraded bikeways and walking paths to the city centre. Take a short stroll to Davies Park Markets on a Saturday to secure your fresh fruit and veggies or walk 200m up the road and find yourself at the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with Woolworths supermarket and a selection of specialty retail and dining. Buyers will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, the Convention Centre and CBD. Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min drive from the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With quick and easy access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Earmarked closeby to the pre-approved Toowong-West End green bridge;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking an unrivalled and low-maintenance lifestyle, just moments from the Brisbane CBD, need look no further. A contemporary apartment in such a sought-after location will be in high demand amongst a wide array of buyers.
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to organise your inspection or for further information.