Rates: $345 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $988 p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Parking: 1
Presenting a sleek design aesthetic, this exceptional apartment offers a lifestyle of unquestionable quality. ‘Riverpoint Apartments’ is an exclusive address perfectly placed in the heart of West End’s charismatic way of life. Riverpoint is the ideal retreat situated on the prestigious Brisbane riverfront. Showcasing an array of resort-style amenities and sprawling manicured grounds, residents will enjoy their choice of 3 swimming pools, 2 gyms, herb garden, BBQ area, recreation room and manicured lawns.
This outstanding 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has been designed with luxury in mind. The kitchen, dining and lounge area are all open planned, and with the added benefit of high ceilings and large sliding glass doors to the balcony, this home is flooded with natural light.
The apartment features:
– Exceptionally well-designed open plan layout blending seamlessly out to a generous balcony;
– Generous L-shaped gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space;
– Spacious master bedroom with walk through robe and direct balcony access;
– Two additional bedrooms with built-ins;
– Superb natural light and ventilation;
– Well-appointed bathrooms;
– Ducted air-conditioning (heating and cooling);
– 1 secure car park;
– Quiet position within the complex;
– Very secure complex with an on-site manager and swipe/remote access;
– Exceptional facilities including 3 luxurious pools, gym, landscaped gardens and communal herb garden.
Located in the heart of West End’s cosmopolitan buzz, apartment 7303 presents the best of inner city living. This three bedroom apartment is only 3km from the Brisbane CBD and 2.5km from Brisbane’s iconic South Bank precinct with access to an abundance of renowned restaurants, bars, retail and transport options. South Bank is also Queensland’s premier arts and entertainment centre including GOMA (Gallery of Modern Art) and the QPAC (Queensland Performing Arts).
Within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, it is also moments from elite colleges including St Laurence’s, Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar, Girls Grammar, and Churchie Grammar, major hospitals, as well as the vibrant West End, Woolloongabba and Southbank lifestyle precincts. Students will also appreciate the proximity of UQ via the Green Bridge(16mins), QUT Gardens Point (10mins), TAFE and Griffith campuses. Public transport options are also in close proximity including the City Cat water taxi, City Glider bus, bicycle tracks and pedestrian walkways along the leafy Riverside Drive.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 1 min to the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining.
– Just 100m from kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Buyers seeking to secure your future lifestyle in one of West End’s premium apartment complexes need look no further. Investors alike will value the low body corporate fees inclusive of gas, and with high rental yield this is a prime investment opportunity. A property of this calibre will be in high demand, so be quick to secure your private inspection!
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not prior.
Contact Luke OKelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.