Body Corp: $388 p.q. | Water: $200 + usage p.q.| Rates: $416 p.q
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Parking: 2
Flawlessly positioned in the energetic hub of Brisbane, 76/24 Kurilpa Street is situated in ‘Manhattan Terrace’, one of the most successful projects in Brisbane. This expansive three-bedroom home comprises a compelling array of contemporary features across three sprawling levels.
Immaculately presented with elegance and style throughout, this impeccable residence is the epitome of executive inner-city living. Dressed with the highest quality tiling, a sophisticated colour palette and stunning feature staircase, this home’s striking presence is bound to impress all who visit.
Elegantly appointed with sleek finishes and high ceilings, the open plan living, dining and kitchen situated on level one is truly a sight to behold. Adding to the grand scale and size, the entertainer’s kitchen provides a comfortable breakfast bar and ample space for meal preparation. Decked in Miele stainless steel appliances, feature pendant lighting and stone benchtops, the kitchen offers the flawless balance of space and style.
Ascending to the second level, two meticulously designed bedrooms each feature high end fittings and fixtures, built in robes and are serviced by their own private bathrooms.
Offering style, privacy and functionality, the third level of the terrace home solely hosts that lavish master bedroom. The ultimate parent’s retreat, this relaxing space showcases a spacious walk-in robe dressed in light timber features and a luxurious ensuite with large double vanity and rainwater head shower. Completing this retreat, a north-east facing rooftop terrace delights in sweeping urban views.
Other premium additions include ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, study nook, powder room and two vehicle garage. Enviably positioned, this residence is in the heart of the trendy, West End.
Manhattan Terraces connects you to all the best Brisbane has to offer, and is within easy reach of world class arts and culture combined with the refined dining of South Bank. Stroll through the beautifully landscaped gardens of South Bank or ride along the meandering Brisbane River into the city through the spectacular Botanic Gardens. West End and South Brisbane comes to life from day to night with a vibrant selection of entertainment venues. Find your favourite riverside localé to dine or a chic bar to unwind for the night.
– Within minutes from a fusion of restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street;
– 2 minute stroll to the new $1 billion dollar Montague Markets with full-line Woolworths supermarket and selection of speciality retail and dining;
– With direct access to kilometers of riverwalk parkland;
– Only a 5 minute stroll to Davies Park Saturday Markets;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths;
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
Contact Luke OKelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332483 to secure your inspection or for further information.