Rates: $430 p.q | Water: $200 + usage p.q | Body Corporate Fees: $1,075 p.q
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Parking: 1
Be quick to see this spacious 2-bedroom solid brick unit in an elevated position high on the hill on Dornoch Tce. This unit is in original condition throughout, making the ideal blank canvas for the astute purchaser and perfectly priced for the first home buyer looking to enter the 4101 market. If you’re seeking a positive cashflow investment with low body corporate fees and plenty of potential. This apartment is what you are after!
Features of this property include:
– 2 spacious bedrooms (both with built-ins);
– Combined dining/lounge room with terrazzo floors and air conditioning leading to a private balcony;
– Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking;
– Neat bathroom with square tub;
– Large separate laundry;
– Lock-up single car garage;
– Plenty of garden areas in the complex with extremely reasonable body corporate fees.
Accompanying this apartment is a lifestyle of enviable convenience, with some of the best cafes, award winning restaurants, local breweries, supermarkets, bakeries, and European Style Delis just a quick meander away.
Even a picnic by the river is a short downhill pedestrian journey. From here, you can join bike and walking paths that trace the river to the city. If you are in a bit more of a hurry, catching a City Cat or a bus will be easy with both options at your doorstep. With public transport so close by and with such close proximity to the city, getting into town is made simple.
Within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, it is also moments from elite colleges including St Laurence’s, Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar, Girls Grammar, and Churchie Grammar, major hospitals, as well as the vibrant West End, Woolloongabba and Southbank lifestyle precincts. Students will appreciate the proximity of UQ via the Green Bridge(16mins), QUT Gardens Point (10mins), TAFE and Griffith campuses.
– A short 10 min stroll from the Brisbane Riverfront where you will find kilometers of parkland;
– Within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchments, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & University of Queensland;
– Near well-renowned private education facilities including Somerville
– House and St Laurence’s College;
– A stone’s throw from the Southbank precinct, boasting parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths.
– Within easy access to the CityGlider, CityCat and CityCycle bike hire network, meaning quick and easy access to Brisbane city and beyond.
– Bus stop at your doorstep taking you directly to UQ or the CBD.
Our instructions are clear, and this property will be SOLD at auction, if not
Contact Luke O’Kelly and Jim Ampelas on 0436 332 483 to secure your inspection or for further information.