Click to download Disclosure Statement
Click to download Offer Preparation Form
Click to download Floor Plan
Rates: $385 p.q | Water: $188 p.q + usage | Body Corp Levy: $1,482 p.q
Bedrooms: 4 + Study Bathrooms: 3 Parking: 3
The epitome of sophistication – the ultimate luxury designer penthouse like no other you’ve seen.
Created by award-winning architects Cottee Parker, this house-sized penthouse sits atop the prestigious “SOKO Waterfront” building on the Brisbane River in West End, a mere 1.5km from the CBD. The epitome of direct riverfront living offering breathtaking 180 degree panoramic river and Mt Coot-tha views. Whether it’s those weekend breakfasts on the balcony, the evening drinks while admiring the sunset, or the New Year Fireworks being launched from the river directly in front of you – this is something truly special. The direct access to the adjourning rooftop retreat and gardens with an infinity edge pool deck that offers the dazzling city views – you can literally have it all!
The luxury starts before you even set foot in this residence – the VIP lifts takes you to the 8th floor where you will find your own private foyer behind a glass door adorned with the custom “Soko Skyhome” logo. On entry, the scene is set with the extra wide light-filled hallways flagged by 3 spectacular internal garden atriums with glass roofs, filled with exotic plants. Off the hallway, there is a lavish 55 sqm master suite, complete with an opulent ensuite with its own double ‘shower room’ and a freestanding bath overlooking the mountain views.
The living zone is spacious, and comprises of a 10-seater dining area, a lounge/family room, a sitting area, and a custom bar area complete with a unique hydraulic-swivel concealed liquor/glass display and a Vintec 198-bottle multi temp wine fridge. There is an oversized butler’s pantry and laundry, both with abundant cleverly designed storage and ample bench spaces.
Of the many features to this incredible property, one of the key highlights is the commercial grade remote controlled retractable roof on the balcony. The system provides protection from the weather, whilst still letting you enjoy the sunshine or sit under the stars on a beautiful night. For that extra luxe, there is also a low maintenance synthetic AstroTurf lounge area on the balcony.
The Finishes and Inclusions
- European imported marble throughout
- Porcelain-clad feature walls to living area and bathrooms
- Porcelain bench tops throughout, including a custom made double vanity to master ensuite
- Custom “French gold” electroplated tapware and fixtures throughout
- 3m high designer timber look ceilings
- Solid timber walls provides additional sound proofing between spaces
- Exquisite custom cabinetry throughout with integrated LED strip lighting to kicks and overheads
- Full suite of Gaggenau appliances – pyrolytic oven, combi-steam oven, combi-microwave, fully automatic espresso machine, warming drawer, dishwasher, rangehood
- Bench top integrated PITT cooktops – the latest in gas cooking technology
- Double integrated Siemens fridge/freezers
- Vintec 198 Bottle Multi Temp Wine Cabinet
- Privacy switch glass windows in bedrooms into the internal garden atriums
- Electric louvers in the atriums to provide additional ventilation throughout the apartment
- Automatic Heatec underfloor heating to all bathrooms
- Remote controlled electric blinds
- Sonos sound system with ceiling integrated speakers
- Commercial sized 40kW ducted air conditioning system with 5 separate zones
- Triple-layer state-of-the-art video intercom security exclusive to Soko Penthouses
- VIP lift access – priority access direct from carpark to penthouse level, and lift set to idle on penthouse level to minimise wait time
- Penthouse has direct access to the rooftop retreat and gardens, infinity edge swimming pool with wet edge seating, and steam sauna
- Secure basement canoe and bike storage
- Car number plate recognition system
- Security CCTV system and reception staff during office hours
- Generous visitor parking provisions
- Desirable riverfront pocket of thriving West End – 1.5km from Brisbane CBD
- Direct access to riverfront walks, cycling paths, outdoor gyms and parks
- Brisbane State High catchment area
- 500m from the soon-to-be-opened Montague Markets – placing a new full-line Woolworths supermarket, and 2,800 sqm of vibrant specialty retail and alfresco dining options literally at your door step
- 1km away from the famed eclectic café and dining precinct of West End – 65 cafes, 93 restaurants and 31 bars
- 1.5km from the Queensland Art Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Museum, and the Southbank cultural district
Call today to arrange an inspection.
Luke O’Kelly: 0408 330 161
Jim Ampelas: 0436 332 483